We at Nights Of The Jack are committed to ensuring the safety of our patrons and our staff.
• Our production is outside in the open air on 50 acres of land.
• Contactless check-in upon entry of the event via scanning of mobile device or printed ticket.
• Reduced capacity in line with state guidelines, to ensure all guests have enough space to safely enjoy the experience
• Enhanced, regular cleaning of all and any touch points inside the event.
• We will continue to closely monitor the situation daily, and adjust our safety measures accordingly.
• We encourage all of our attendees to follow CDC Guidelines while at Nights of the Jack
• Thanks for your patience & understanding during these challenging times.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you and our staff. Even so, there is still an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public places where people are present. By visiting the Nights Of The Jack, you voluntarily assume all risks related to any exposure to COVID-19.
By entering, you and everyone in your party confirms that you have not had any viral-like symptoms, including but not limited to fever and cough, in the 48 hours prior to your arrival. If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care.
COVID-19 Event Plan furnished upon written request.